2700 McDonough Street, Joliet, IL 60436
In 2011 we bought back this 623,878 square foot industrial building that we had previously owned in 2006. The building was originally built in 1969 for the manufacturing and testing of Caterpillar's hydraulic hose division. The building now serves a variety of manufacturing and distribution focused tenants. Since our purchase in 2011 we have invested millions in improvements to the facility that now offers 43 docks, 20 to 28 foot clear heights, 40ft x 40ft bay sizes, and significant trailer parking and storage. We are please to say that the entire warehouse space is fully leased and we look forward to the future lease up of the remaining office space.
- Asset Type: Industrial
- Square Footage: 623,878 sqft
- Site Size: 44.75 Acres
- Acquired: 2011
- Built: 1969
- Renovated: 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
- Occupancy: 89.70%
- Tenants: Solideal, M&E Global Group, Rehrig Penn Logistics, Kellogg, Jeep Transportation
- Clear Height: 20'-28' clear
- Power: 1200 ams/480 Volt/3 Phase
- Parking: 378 Car Parking Spaces/250 Trailer Storage (expandable)
- Docks: 9 Interior, 26 exterior, 8 DID
- Zoning: I-2, Joliet
- Permitted Uses: Manufacturing
- Office sqft: 65,548
- Bay Size: 40' x 40'
Peter Bourke, Vern Schultz
(847) 698-8252 or (847) 698-8233
6250 North River Road, Ste. 11-100, Rosemont, IL 60018
View Property Website Here!